Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sweet Dreamers’ Challenge # 4- Word Has It...

Hi friends,
Today I have a card to share with you for The Sweet Dreamer's Challenge. This week, our challenge was to make a card using a sentiment as the focal point. We can stamp background images but no coloring allowed . Now, normally I would jump for joy at this kind of challenge- but I was in a total coloring mood this week :{ Eeeeek! Well, I sat down & started playing with my new toy: the Tulip Pendant die & this is what I created:

I'm so in luuuuv with these pendants! Spellbinders just doesn't cease to amaze me with their products! I inked the little tulips & popped them up on foam tape. It's a bright & cheery card, which I need right now. I'm bummed because I'll be teaching a combo class ( 2nd and 3rd graders) this year. Yuck! I don't like teaching combos. It's double the work without the pay :(
Thanks for peekin' at my challenge card--- I'm off to a 13 hour crop! Yahoooo--- Gotta Go!


The 411
Paper: Lemon Tart- PTI, Certainly Celery- SU!, Floral Prints---DCWV, Bitty Dots- PTI, White CS
Ink: Pure Poppy- PTI, Certainly Celery -SU!
Tools: Tulip Pendants- Spellbinders, Photo corner Punch- EK Success
Other: ribbon, foam tape, pearls

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is beautiful! I love your take on the challenge! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli

    This is beautiful. I love the tulips.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sentiment is perfect with this gorgeous die! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing challenge card, Karli! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing card. Love this new die, I will have to get it, I love tulips. Really great card the colors are fabulous. Hope you had fun at your crop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen this dye...it is awesome! Love your card- great sentiment to match. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Beautiful and the sentiment could not have been more perfect!! Great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin