Monday, August 3, 2009

Magic Kingdom Book

Hi friends,
I wanted to share this cute "Magic Kingdom" Word Book. It was a Make & Take at one of the booths at the Scrapbook Expo I attended last year. I was looking for their booth when I went this year, but they weren't there. I checked their website but it was not up either so I'm thinking that maybe they just couldn't survive the economy. But it's such a cute little book I wanted to share it with you. Take a peek at the inside pages:

Back M & Front A


Back A & Front G

Back G & Front I

Back I & Front CI went crazy adding the dots all around the letters but I liked the way it finished the book. This is something that can be created with a Cricut quite easily. We didn't go to Disneyland this year, which is sad considering we live super close. But maybe we'll go at twofer season. That's when Southern California residents pay for 1 day at Disneyland & get California Adventure free on another day.

Thank you so much for peekin' today! I'm off to make some din din. Hmm.. what will it be tonight?--- Gotta go!

6 comments:

  1. Karli, this is super cute! You did a great job! Lovw the colors! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! How fun of a book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli

    Such a sweet book. I love them and saw them at a few of the vendors at the Creating Keepsakes Convention this past weekend. I took a class last year with the work BEACH which was perfect as I live just blocks from the ocean. They are such fun to do.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute book! looks like you had a lot of fun with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is very impressive! What a fun project! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GOSH!!!! I just love your Magic book!!!!! My hubby and I must be the biggest kids when it comes to Disneyland! What a darling idea!! I may have to case come of it as I have tons of pictures to scrapbook of course proper credit will be given when posted on my blog. Just absolutely Tiggeriferous!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin