Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sweet Dreamers’ Challenge # 3- All About the Grid

Hi friends,
Today I have this card to share with you for The Sweet Dreamers Challenge.

It's an untraditional Teacher card. Having completed a whole week of Teacher-y stuff, I thought I would make something totally different. Our challenge this week was to create a card with grid lines. Looking through the options, I remembered this crossword stamp I don't think has ever experienced the sweet smell of fresh ink in the morning! I stamped the "crossword clue" using Papertrey Ink's Teacher's Apple & Simple Alphabet Stamps. (I stamped it crooked, ugggh!) I die cut the corners with a Cuttlebug die, added some pearls, embossed the edges with a CB folder strip & highlighted them with dots from my white gel pen.

Thanks a million for peekin' at my card today! I've gotta get all my junk ready to take back to school on Monday--- Gotta go!

10 comments:

  1. The is great!!!! LOVE that sentiment! You did a fabulous job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowza! Now that's a grid! Great job Karli! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karli

    What a great idea for a grid...never thought of that one. Super card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teacher card! Way to meet the challenge! Very unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of the grid. Super cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a creative use of a grid. love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin