Monday, August 24, 2009

An Award... for me!!!

Hi friends,
I just wanted to share the great news that my blog sis Vicki has so sweetly nominated me for this award:


To accept the award I have to do a few things:

1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name
seven things about me that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven
Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.

Thanks so much Vicki :) It's a first! (tear, tear). I'm not breaking out into the Sally Field "You like me! You really like me Speech!" so instead I'll share my 7's deets:

7 things you may find interesting about me

1. I can speak 3 languages. English, Spanish, & French. English is the last language I learned.

2. In High School, I was a competitive swimmer & swam in the same league as Olympic Gold Medalist Janet Evans.

3. I belong to a theater group. I luuuuv the theater.

4. One summer, I got to swim & train dolphins.

5. I share a birthday with Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen, Tim Allen, & Ally Sheedy.

6. I'm most afraid of flying (in airplanes) and petrified of earthquakes.

7. My students believe I'm 21 yrs old! We'll see how long I can keep that going!!!

So now, the envelope please... Here are the 7 bloggers I nominate for this award:
(this was REEEEEALY hard!)

1. Cassie- Crafty Cassie's Corner

2. Paige- She Who Must Stamp A Lot

3. Patty- Creations by Patty

4. Robyn- The Pink Stamper

5. Michelle- Freedom in Creating

6. Jackie- Addicted to Stamping

7. Mercedes- Share, Inspire, Create

Thanks so much Vicki! Please be sure to visit her at her fabulous place- Bountiful Blessings. Thank you everyone who hops by & visits my blog- near & far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin