Thursday, June 3, 2010

Cinema Saturday Challenge- Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Hi friends!
Today I'm starting with a card I created for this week's Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge of the film:
I watched this movie like 100 times (and no, that's not me being dramatic... as I usually am :) I think I HAVE watched it 100 times --- especially the scene that inspired my card.
Here it is:
One of my most fav scenes was when Ferris was in the parade singing "Twist & Shout" and I LOVED the dance within that number. Yes, I still know all the steps! "It's so choice" is one of my FAV lines ever. It comes from the scene where he's describing the awesomeness of the car. This movie is a classic! Matthew Broderick is perfect and the whole cast is amazing. There are WAAAAAAAAAY too many scenes & lines from this movie that I love.

I used my Gypsy & Cricut to cut out the vest & T-shirt. The sentiment is computer generated.
I've got a couple more posts coming today, so hopefully, you can POP back as this week's theme continues :)

Thanks for peeking and SAVE FERRIS!!!

8 comments:

  1. The T-shirt & vest are just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, I totally agree with everything you said and I think this movie was made for Matthew Broderick and the "Twist and Shout" is so my favorite part :)
    Loving your card!!!! - I needed to make something with animal print for my friend and you just gave me a great idea - THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!! My all time fave movie, I think I've seen it about 100 times, too. Makes me laugh every time. I forgot "it's so choice", I think I'm gonna start saying that! Love your card, a fab representation of the movie. I also tend to be biased toward animal prints, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this card and I had to stop by. you totally rocked this challenge. I love this vest. It is such great take on the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Karli! It is so Ferris. I agree -there were almost too many quote choices in this film, but just all fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the movie- fun,fun vest! I will have to go check out these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GET OUTTTTTT!!!!! THIS IS AWESOME!!! THIS IS SIMPLY PERFECTION!!! SERIOUSLY!!! I CAN'T STOP WRITING IN CAPITALS BECAUSE I JUST LOVEEEEEEEEEEE THIS KARLI!!!!!

    LOVE IT!!!!

    SENDING YOU BIGGGGGGG HUGS!!
    Sankari :)

    PS - Your so choice!!! love your creation!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin