Thursday, August 27, 2009

Design Team News!!!

Hi Friends,
Thanks so much for your kind comments - seriously, you make my day :) and...to my fellow DT members for so warmly welcoming me to the Your Memories Here Design Team! Congratulations Brenda, Linda, Samantha, Leah, Lisa, and Sandy. I want to also thank Kristina
so much for inviting me to join- I'm so over the moon!!! Such great friends & new adventures I don't want to pinch myself- I want to keep dreaming! (Tee! Hee!)
We will be creating with the products Kristina carries in her store including Cricut, Cuttlebug, Dew drops, Prima and more OH MY! -Yeah, like only my favorite things, right! Woo Hoo! The DT blog is ymhdesigns.blogspot.com so I invite you to check it out!

After the first day with my new Kiddos and the concert (which was AMAZING!) I'm pooped :( First day went quite well, but it's "honeymoon" time (the teachers out there know what I mean :) so I'm sure the "real" them will emerge soon! I'll have something to share tomorrow- pinky promise! I'm off to bed---Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. Way to go, Karli! Congratulations!! Sounds like "life is full" for you! I'm so happy for you! Hope your class "honeymoon" lasts a good while! LOL! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the design team! You will be an awesome addition for them. Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin