Tuesday, August 4, 2009

My Family Scrapbook

Hi friends,
I have this super duper stunningly beautiful acrylic scrapbook to share with you today. Can you believe this was the first acrylic scrapbook I made! I know that this book is what created my love for acrylic albums! It is with a heavy heart that I have to share this book with you. I made this at a class at my LSS (Local Scrapbooking Store) but due to the troubling economy, the store is closing. I'm soooo going to miss this store because they always had such beautiful, inspiring projects in their store. The projects they offered were amazing. This book was designed by Sophia (the owner). She said she's planning to shift to the online scene & she plans to get kits & things like that going. I'll be on the lookout for that.

Here are some peeks at the inside pages:Yes, this is a Halloween picture of my baby & me. I won't post pictures of my kids (crazies out there, you know) but my baby doesn't look like this anymore since he's 9 now! (He'll always be my baby, though!) Yes, I was Dorothy from The Wizard of Oz & he was Superman. Awww, I love this picture of us!


Here's the back cover.This gorgeous paper is from the Periphery Collection from BasicGrey. I luuuuv their stuff! As you can see this book is loaded with glitter, Stickles, flowers, bling--- but, it's not girlie. It makes it just right for my house full of boys.

Thank you so much for peekin' at my book today. I love that you took the time to visit little ol' me! I'm off to sort through a whole bunch of pictures for this album & others---Gotta go!

9 comments:

  1. Karli, this is beautiful! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely album, looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lovely acrylic album is more than stunning! Have fun filling the pages with special pictures and memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What an awesome album! Just beautiful! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe this is your first acrylic book, it's GORGEOUS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is a gorgeous album!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGOSH this is sooo beautiful!!!WOW! Perfect!!
    hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin