Thursday, June 20, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash

Hi friends,
Today I'm taking part in something many have attempted but have gone down for the count----> the 10 Minute Craft Dash! That's right, I will be attempting to create a card in 10 minutes or less from start to finish! This will put my craft style to the ultimate test as I combine the challenges of a time limit, color combo, and CAS sketch!
Here is the color combo to use:

 I also used this week's sketch at Clean And Simple Stamping:

And here's my card:
 Did I make it on time???
You betcha!
Here's the proof!
or watch it on YouTube---> HERE

Wow! This challenge got my adrenaline pumping faster than my last workout! Sorry, I'm out of frame a bit on a couple of shots but I was "in the zone" so I wasn't paying attention to where the camera was focusing on *Ü* It was actually pretty fun! Hope it brings giggles & grins to your day!
Tootles!

8 comments:

  1. That sounds like fun!!! Love the card! So sweet and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh--what a nerve-wracking nine minutes! You sure rocked the time and sketch challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your buttons!! Great card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out beautiful, and I love how you worked with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining the Craft Dash this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. Fun to watch your video, too! Lilah is coveting your HK big shot! LOL! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so cute- I love the dry embossing at the bottom of the card. That folder= so amazing!

    Thank you for playing along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash. Hope to see you for the new challenge that starts on Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved your card and the video!!!! Especially liked how real you are, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin