Wednesday, October 7, 2009

SWIM Fun Book

Hi friends,
Today I thought I would share the project my little one made at his "Teen Scene" class. It's a really cute swimming/summer themed book. I know, I know---> summer is over, but I thought it was so cute & he did a great job with it so I wanted to share it:

Here it is closed, (but wait 'till you see what it becomes!)

Unfold it open & it spells out S-W-I-M:
Now let's open it some more to peek at the inside:

But wait!...there's more...Tah Dah! Here it is fully opened :)
How cuuute is this! Can you believe this is a project made by the hands of a 9 year old! As you can see, there's loads of places to add pictures. He inked & cut out pictures from the pattern paper to embellish the little pages.

But WAIT! There's MORE!!!...

Under each section there's a little pocket space where journaling tags pull out.

Wouldn't this album be cute to make for Christmas Stocking Stuffers~~~> Christmas themed, of course :)

Thanks so much for peeking at my son's project today! I know he would be ever so tickled to hear what you think of it :) I'm off to work on some school stuff---Gotta go!

4 comments:

  1. Great job!!! This really is an awesome project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome project! He did a great job, must have inherited your talents :) Thanks for sharing it with us.

    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is unbelievable, such a talented son! He obviously takes after his mama! Love the whole thing opened out, will be great filled with summer pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin