Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Sweet Dreamer's Challenge: A baby card for Kathy!

Hi friends,
This is the card I made for Kathy. She is one of our very own Sweet Dreamers and is now a proud mommie to a brand new baby girl :) Congratulations Kathy! I hoped to get this card out to her yesterday, but I've come down with a heinous case of the flu---> again!!! I'm going to the doc to make sure it isn't the kind that oinks.
My card is a little baby armoire all dec'd out with girly girl things.
Here it is open:

The top drawer pops up.

And closed:

It is held shut with velcro on the underside of the label.
This card was made with this template---> here I bought a long time ago, but I love making these. Every time there's a new baby, I break out my template & create one of these cards. I so need to change it up, but these cards are so unique & different, I can't resist!

Thanks so much for peekin' at Kathy's little armoire card. I'm hoping I'm able to pass out candy tonight, but I doubt it :( I'm soooooo sad because watching the kids come by all giggles with excitement is what I enjoy most about Halloween. I'm off to drink more tea & my wonderful grandma is making me some homemade chicken soup--- grandmas are the bestest!
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. Karli, this is so beautiful! What a great idea! Take care of you and feel better soon! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, girl, you AMAZE me!!! This is fabulous!
    Hope you feel better soon...and I hope you don't grow a pig tail! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a beautiful, awesome, creative card! I'm so sad to hear you're sick, again :( Take care, get rest, no rooting around ;)

    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!

    Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww this is super super cute!!! she is going to love this!!!
    Hugs,
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin