Thursday, July 21, 2016

With Heartfelt Sympathy

Hi friends,
I have a sympathy card I made for someone who recently lost her Dad.
Here it is:
 I used the Roses All Over background stamp (MFT) and stamped it in Manatee ink (Lawn Fawn) on the gray cardstock base. I die cut the main panel with the Cross Stitch Rectangle Stax dienamics (MFT) and adhered the "With Sympathy" die cut (Lil' Inker). Then I layered the banner strips. Last, I adhered a Calla Lily from my stash. Kept it simple.

I used this week's MFT Sketch #290
 and MFT Color Challenge #49

Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card. The calla lily is perfect with the die cut sympathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Sympathy card- love your die and the lilly is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin