Friday, July 8, 2016

Happy Bear-thday!

Hello there friends,
I have a bear-thday card today *Ü*
Here it is:
I used the Beary Special Birthday stamp set and coordinating dies (My Favorite Things) as my focal image. This cute little bear (with a tummy full of cake!) was watercolored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers. I added some Spectrum Noir Clear overlay sparkle pen on the icing and gave it a good coat of Glossy Accents. I used the InstaFrame Dienamics (MFT) to ground the little bear.

Here's a peek of the innie:
This sentiment comes from the Big Birthday Sentiments stamp set (MFT). I know it's hard to tell, but I heat embossed the candles in white and the flames were colored with a zig marker.

I used this week's MFT Sketch #288 on my card:
Thanks so beary much for stopping by today!
Have a great weekend!
Tootles,

2 comments:

  1. Fun sentiment and adorable image! There's always room for one more bite of cake!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin