Sunday, July 17, 2016

Birthday Candles

Hello friends,
I have a birthday card to share today.
I love making birthday cards! It's a totally happy experience for a happy reason. I pulled out some old supplies and mixed them with some new ones. I used the Candles #2 die (sizzix) to die cut the candles from white cardstock and from the Tranquil Textures Pattern Paper (MFT). I colored the flames with the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glitter pens in Pink Champagne and Moonlight. These colors look really pastel soft on the packaging but they are not. The colors are quite bright and vibrant!

I die cut the "happy birthday" from white craft foam and then added Diamond Stickles to the top. I sprinkled on some Crystal sequins (Darice) as well as some holographic stars. For the background, I used the Big Balloons stencil (MFT) with Tumbled Glass, Mowed Lawn, and Shaded Lilac Distress Inks. I added some SN Clear Sparkle overlay pen to the top of the balloons. I mounted the whole panel to a Grout Gray cardstock base.

I used this week's MFT Sketch #289 for my card:

 Thanks so much for stopping by! I know I've been posting quite a bit lately, but I'll be back to school in a couple of weeks, so I'll be back to my less frequent posting... so I hope you don't mind a few extra cards from me in the meantime *Ü*

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT WORK with such beautiful colors. Come join us again. We have some great prizes and some fun challenges. Love you see you again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin