Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Eenie, Meenie, Mani, Pedi!

Hello friends,
Today I have a gift card holder to share with ya. I made this for my good friend's birthday. She's a spa girl so this MFT set was perfect for her.
Here's the cover:
I paper pieced the chair & trim of her robe. The robe is covered in white fun flock, so it's fuzzy :) The ribbon holds it closed.

The inside:
 The top panel holds another image (which is also fun flocked & paper pieced) The bottom panel is where I'll write my message. The pocket holds the gift card for the spa.

These cute gift card holders were one of the first things I learned to make & they're super easy. It just takes 1 envelope & some ribbon. Yes, I'll post a tut... pinky promise! I still have Bronchitis & I'm still coughing up a lung :( so I didn't think you'd want to hear that on my tutorial, right? As soon as I'm all better, I promise I'll make & post all the tuts I owe ya!

The Video Tut can be found ---> HERE!

I've got report cards to do :( no fun. It takes me 4-5 hours to do since I have 62 individual grades to input per student. Yes, 62 individual grades for 20 students! Yes, my school district is insane-o :{
Gotta Go!




The 411
Stamps: Girls Day In- MFT
Ink: Certainly Celery, Memento Black
Paper: Wisteria- BasicGrey, Soft SKy- SU!
Other: Ribbon, White Fun Flock, Copics, Scor-Pal

9 comments:

  1. Perfect card, love the blues. I bet your friend will love it. Can't wait to see the tut. Feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Wish I could touch the flocking (I'm a touchy person, I like to feel textures. I know, weird right?) That reminds me I can't wait to get a pedi, of course it's pointless right now, thick socks and boots :(
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you are still coughing, no fun! Love the gc holder, I'll be waiting for the tutorial, always love your tuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself.

    Love this gift card holder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I feel you pain re grades...I used to teach jr high so wold have roughly 180 students and had at least 30 grades per each for every six weeks... uggh. I don't miss all that averaging (back before we used computers and did it all on calculators lol)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous and I can't wait to learn how!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So clever to use fun flocking for the robe, this is such a great gift idea, your friend will be delighted :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin