Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tahoe Layout

Hi there friends!
Today I have a double page Layout I created featuring some of the pics we took during the Tahoe trip we took a couple of weeks ago.
Here's the spread:

Here's the first page:

Here's a closer peek at the trees & snowflakes:
The trees were cut out on my Cricut with the Christmas Cart & then ran it through the Textile Texture CB embossing Folder for texture. The snowflakes were punched out & then I added Dew Drops to the middles for a more icy look.

Here's the second page:

And a closer peek at the trees:

I also cut these out on my Cricut using the Winter Woodland cart (luuuv this cart!) and ran them through the Swiss Dots, D'vine Swirls, & Snowflake CB Embossing folders to add texture. The title was also cut using Winter Woodland. I love that font!

All things Cricut can be found at the YMH Store---> here. Oh, btw, all stamps & Dew Drops are on sale, so check those out. And... if your interested in being guest designer for YMH, check out this post---> here <--- for all the deets.

Thanks so much for peeking! Have a great weekend :)

11 comments:

  1. what a cute layout, really like how you did the title

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Karli. I love the embossed trees. You took some really beautiful pictures.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....what an awesome LO. Those embossed trees and the color of the background go perfect with your pictures.
    So well done.
    And like Carrie said, the way you did the title is really nice.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. Love all the texture on the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a perfect layout to go with your Tahoe photos. I love that Winter Woodland cartridge too, Karli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karli what a stunning layout, love those trees. Beautiful photos and you've done them justice

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! This is beautiful, Karli!! I just love how you did those trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful- the color is wonderful! I love the lettering -the pattern of the title. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job!

    I was debating that textile folder last time I saw it in the store. I guess I should've gotten it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin