Sunday, March 7, 2010

MOJO128

Bonjour mes amis!
I'm in a little French mood since making my card for this week's MOJO Monday Sketch Challenge. I'm sooooo busy working on my reports & portfolios for Parent Conferences next week & getting my son's party invitations ready for tomorrow, I so seriously should not be doing anything else, but when I peeked at this week's sketch I couldn't resist. It was such a simple layout. Here it is:
Here's my card:
I have been wanting to make these paper flowers I saw PTI's Dawn McVey do so I thought I'd give it a try. Since this card came together in no time (which is not the case most of the time for me :), I thought I'd make another one with much bolder colors.

Ok, so now I'm hooked on making these flowers! They are super easy & oh so pretty!!! Hmmm, I wonder if my son would like some flowers on his invitations??? Probably not :(

Thanks for peeking today! I'm off to work on school stuff :(
Au revoir!




The 411
Stamps: Carte Postal-SU!
Paper: Pretty Poppies- Autumn Leaves, Parisian Nights- GCD Studio, Kiwi Kiss-SU!
Ink: black
Accessories: scallop circle punch- SU!, Rhinestone flower bling, circle punch 

8 comments:

  1. Love your cards- the flowers you created are so pretty and they are everywhere now!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Karli. I love them both equally :) Those flowers are fab too, gonna have to give em a try.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. karli- these are beautiful! LOVE that sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK I'm going right now to get the 411 on these flowers.... I absolutely love the cards...both of them. You said they were super easy..but they don't look easy!! You just must be that good!!! Hugs...Micki

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh la la love it Tres Bien Karli. lol I'm going to have to try one of those flowers. I would hear "mommy Im not a gril" if I tried to sneak flowers in..LOL Wonderful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tres jolie! Les fleurs c'est magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. crazy over these cards!!! they are rockin good!!! those flowers are poppin'....you are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for this wonderful tutorial. I love the way these flowers accent your beautiful card!

    Glitterbee hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin