Friday, June 3, 2011

Wishing You the Best

Hi ya friends,
Happy Friday! Yeah! I live for the weekend :)

Today, I've got a card to share that I made for a friend in my department who is heading to another school. We will definitely miss having her around :(
Here's my card closed...

and here it is...
opened!  It's a tri-Shutter card :) I am so in luv with making this card style! 
I used 5 pattern papers from the Cottage Garden Collection from K&Company along with the punch-out flowers layered with foam adhesive in between. They are fabulous & they come perfectly colored & beautifully glittered :)

 Here's a closer peek at the dimension.
There's a tag that pops out that reads, "Wishing You All the Best". I die cut the letters to spell her name for the middle panel with the Curlie Girlie Sizzix alpha set. I embellished the edge panel with a ZVA pearl flourish. I hope she likes this card. You can find a tut on SCS for this card style if you want to give it a go---> try it, you'll be hooked too!

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Have a great weekend!
Gotta Go!

4 comments:

  1. Karli, I love this style card too, though I've only made one once. The papers you chose are gorgeous, as are the flowers. This is beautifully embellished and your co-worker will certainly be 'wowed' by it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is completely impressive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet she loved it. Great dimension on this card and beautiful papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is stunning. Love this super fancy fold, looks amazing. Your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin