Monday, June 27, 2011

Sandy Smiles Summer Mini Album

Hi friends,
Today I have a summer mini-album to share with ya. Now, I know what you're thinking, Wow! That Karli has it together! She's already created a book for summer pics! Well.... yes and no. I actually got this album kit last spring from Paisleys & Polka Dots and have been working on it on & off all year---> Ha! Ha! Well, I didn't finish it last year in time for last summer's pics, but the timing was perfect for this summer's pics!
So how 'bout I give you a few peeks:

Here's the cover:
 The title reads, "Sandy Smiles & Summer Snapshots"   The bucket has sand on it :)

Here are the first two pages. There's a mini page tucked in there.

Here's the other side of the mini page:

Here are the next couple of pages:

The next two pages, which also have a mini page tucked in there.

Here's the other side of the mini page:

And the back cover:
You know mini-albums are my most fav ways to scrapbook and even though this is a mini-album, it's not tiny coming in at about an 8" x 8" size. There's room for several pics and journaling as well. I think these books truly reflect my "more is more" design philosophy! I have a few more unfinished projects that I hope to get done this year... in time for next year! :) Hee Hee!
Happy Monday to ya!

Thanks for peeking!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Karli

    Wow, this is fantastic, love those gorgeous papers. This is such a fun album, once filled with pictures will be a treasure to keep.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so FABULOUS Karli! You totally rocked it (a year late) lol I'm no one to judge, I haven't scrapped a page in months!

    Hugs
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is fantastic. I love the title, the colors, the embellies. Everything. You did a fabulous job. I too love mini's...have not done too many but I love them. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- what a gorgeous project! I have never done a SB kit- I love that the colors all coordinate and love all of the cool embellishments and all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karli, this album is awesome! Love the saying on cover along with the palm tree and sand shovel. The inside embelishing is fab, as are the mini pages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Karli, what a fabulous album. Full of so much gorgeous detail. Love the funky summer palette and design.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so adorable and just in time for this summer! It will look great with some picks in it. Love your more is more philosophy, it works great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fabulous mini album. I love the different size pages

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin