Thursday, June 23, 2011

Blue Mystique Orchids

Hi friends,
I wanted to share some beauties I got for my birthday.
These are Blue Mystique Orchids:

Yes, these are real---> Real gorgeous!!! They are not hybrids, but rather color enhanced to make these beautiful blue ones.

Here are a few closer peeks at it:

I love orchids and for some reason, they love me back cuz they're the only kind of flower  I don't kill ;0
Once all the flowers are gone, I will move it outside in front of my kitchen window to join my other pretties.

Just a little something to share :) I have a crafty project for ya tomorrow!
Gotta Go!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I have never seen blue orchids before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! I had a phalaenopsis orchid once (white and pink) but I killed it :( I have absolutely no luck with house plants. I really love orchids so if you have any secretes on how to keep them alive I'd love to hear it :)

    Hugs
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are beautiful and the color so vibrant. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those are gorgeous! Belated happy birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karli.
    I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
    Here is the secret of the blue orchid:
    Just add some blue ink to the water you give to the plant and your orchids will turn blue. The more ink you add the blueisher the flower gets.
    I hope you enjoy your orchids as I do.
    Have a great day!
    Yolanda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin