Thursday, June 9, 2011

The Last of the Grads

Hi there friends,
Here is the last of my graduation cards for the year:
 I cased this card I saw on SCS & loved the design. I wanted something CAS & as you know that is my Kryptonite, so when I saw this card I found what I was looking for. There were no directions, so I went with it on my own. I used our school colors of red, white, & blue.

Here's a peek of the innies:
All of the stamps are PTI For the Graduate & Wonderful Words Additions with die.

This card will be playing nicely with others at the following challenges:
Papertake Weekly: Anything Goes
One Stitch at a Time: Graduation
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes
Wee Memories: Anything Goes

Thanks for peeking today!
Until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. such pretty, classic card. I love it.
    May xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Graduation card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cap, gown, & diploma. Perfect background embossing for graduation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin