Wednesday, June 1, 2011

ABC Challenge: V is for...

VARIETY... of embellishments!

Hi ya friends,
We've got a new challenge for ya at ABC Challenges. This week, the challenge is for the letter V- for Variety of embellishments. This is your time to load up on those embellies cuz you need to have at least 3 types on your crafty creations.
Here's my card:

Here's a closer peek:
I made this card for my friend who is having a baby girl in a few months :)  I used ribbon, pearls, rosettes, & die cuts to embellish my card. The little bear is colored with Copics & her wings got a coat of Stickles. I used this week's sketch at The Sweet Stop.

The letter V is brought to you by our friends at Stamp Fairy who is generously gifting our winner with a gift certificate to their store where you can pick up this cutie called Linda Fairy if it tickles your fancy. Please stop by the ABC blog & check out the amazing creations the rest of the DT has created & Linky your card by next Monday to be in the running for the fab prize!

I can't tell you how super busy I've been, but I've got end of the year teacher ideas to share, soon :)

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. How sweet is this! Love all of the embellies (I say more is more!). Beautifully colored image, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin