Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Mommy Time for Mojo

Hi ya friends,
The Hubby called to let me know he was making dinner which gave me some play time in my craft room! Yaaay! So I checked out this week's Mojo Monday sketch & I was game!
Here's the sketch: (I flipped it)
 Here's my card:
I've been making several Valentine's Day cards for some reason, so I hope you're not over it already!

The Deets:
This card uses lots of my favs! I used my fav V-Day Collection of DP from last year- Pink Paislee's Cupid Collection (luuuv it!) Another one of my fav things I just picked up is this key & lock Die set from CC Designs- you will be seeing lots of these- I'm warning ya in advance! It comes with 3 different keys & a lock & has been rocking my world! Yup, my world is easily rocked ;) Can you guess what my other fav thing is? Uh huh, my Viva decor Pearl pen -around the heart (which I embossed with the hearts CB embossing folder).

This will be quite the busy blog this week- some reveals, a tutorial, & Saturday is Cardabilities Birthday Blog Hop- it will be so exiting with lots of surprises! I can't wait!!!

This card also qualifies for:
Crafty Cardmakers Challenge: Use red & a die cut (heart, key, lock)
Cute Card Thursday: Out with the old- use something old from your stash (DP)
Paper Sundaes: Circles- my button counts :) they said so! plus there are circles cut out of the key :)

Thank you so much for stopping by my little blog. Dinner is done, and so am I!
Gotta Go!

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card love that key and locks see what you mean
    thanks for taking part in our challenge at crafty cardmakers good luck
    gill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, those papers are one of my fav lines! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Valentine card, love the key!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Tomorrow is Paper Sundaes First Birthday Celebration! Come and join us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, I'm loving that key. The gold is such and elegant touch on a Valentine, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin