Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Cardabilities Birthday Month Sketch #22

Hola friends,
Cardabilities is celebrating with a month full of sketchy goodness which brings me to today's sketch reveal. Here's sketch #22 by the sketch master herself---> Karan Gerber.
Here's the sketch:
 Here's my card:


This is a great sketch for CAS (Clean & Simple) cards, don't ya think? Of course, CAS is my kryptonite so this is my version of CAS. I layered the flower by cutting it out of the paper in 3 parts & adding dimensionals in between each layer.
Here's a peek of the innies (since I haven't given you a peek at those in a while!)
I luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv, luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv this collection of papers. It's Moonrise by SEI & yes, I hoarded! I hadn't cut into my stash because it was too pretty to cut into---> kwim??? but, there's no point in buying preety papers if I'm not going to use them. I have way too much in my crafting museum- you know preety things that you have bought to look at but not touch... don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about... Hee! Ok, so no more museum for me! This card is proof. Thank goodness there's no HOARDERS: CRAFTERS EDITION tv show cuz I'd be in trouble!

SO if you'd like to join us on this sketch, you've got 'til the 25th to linky it up to the Cardabilities blog. And this week you're not just playing for fun, oh nooooo... there's a fab prize from:
Created with Paper
 You can check out their on-line store---> Here.

And don't forget today is the last day to get some blog candy goodies! You can find the deets on this post ----> Here. I will be posting the winner tomorrow (20th).

Thanks so much for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

8 comments:

  1. ok can I just say Awesome! My CAS cards are never this stunning. and the inside is just as gorgeous. Whoever the recipient will be they will love this I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card, glitter Bee hugs, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is BEAUTIFUL! Love that flower and the paper is awesome, can't believe you cut it, lol! I'm the same way with paper collecting! The innies are just as pretty as the outside! Hope to get a chance to try this fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. darling, this is beautiful!!!! You did an amazing job!!!!
    You are so right- this paper is gorgeous!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. w- this is just gorgeous- I love the pretty DSP- the flower is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is gorgeous, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin