Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cardabilities Birthday Month Sketch #23

Hi ya friends,
We are continuing the birthday celebration at Cardabilities with a brand spankin' new sketch by the sketch master herself, Karan Gerber.
Here it is:
 Here's my card:
 I really liked working with this sketch :) I took the opportunity to create a birthday card for my pal, Jean.

The Deets:
I embossed the CS with the Victoria CB embossing folder. The Labels 9 Nesties coordinates with the stamped image from the Nina Brackett stamp set called Lovely Labels (Losing my mind over this set, it's serious fabulosity!) The sentiment is Inside & Out: Birthday PTI. I also used the Fleur de Lis Borderabilities, although only 1 of then is peeking out :(   To complete, I added a couple of blingies & a rolled rose.

Here's a peek of the innies:
There's more faux stitching along the edges. I stamped the large rose from the set YOF: Rose by PTI in white very subtly in the corner. The sentiment is also from Inside & Out: Birthday (PTI). The CS is Soft Sky, Whisper White, & black- SU!.

We would love to see your Cardabilities, so please linky up your card using this sketch at the Cardabilities blog. Oopsie! I almost forgot- you're not just playing for fun this week- there are 3 gift certificates up for grabs to Dreamweaver Stencils!!! You've got til Feb 2nd to get your card in!

Thank you so much for peeking today!
*enabler alert*
You can find this Nina Brackett Stamp set at Gina K---> Here.
Gotta Go!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karli,
    your card turned out so beautiful. I love that embossing folder.

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karli, this is beautiful! LOVE the soft colors and you did a wonderful job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant looking card! I really like the colors together! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the stamp that fits the nestie, so cool. This is such a fresh and fun color combo, too. The black just makes the aqua pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin