Monday, September 14, 2009

I'm a Baby Booker

Hi friends,
I'm not much of a Scrapbooker. When I do, it's usually acrylic albums & small books of that sort. But, after going through all my boys' pictures this summer, I decided I should seriously get going- at least to protect the pictures! This will give me more reasons to play with my Cricut. Here's one I have created with my favorite pic of me & my little one.


Yes, it's very simple! There's more glitz IRL because the edges are all glittered. To create & embellish this simple layout, I stamped the haunted house twice, added dew drops, cut the title with my Cricut & added a few Prima flowers. All of these items can be found at the YMH Store. Be sure to check out YMH Designs to see what the other DT girls have created to inspire you.

Thanks for peekin' today! I'm off to put this page in a protector. One down a bazillion to go right?---> Gotta Go!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable page! I really LOVE that spider web border! You did a fabulous job on this! I know "Superman" will appreciate your scrapbooking his childhood memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin