Monday, September 21, 2009

My Family Scrapbook #2

Hi friends,
Awwww. Thanks SOOOOOO much for all your well wishes :) I'm still down for the count. It's officially the flu :( No school for me for the next 2 days. But luckily I had this post waiting in the wings for a time like this. I have this utterly gorgeous acrylic scrapbook to share with you. My special family pictures are going to be in it. It's another stunning creation I made at a class at my LSS that has closed. Soooo sad about that. I believe this book was designed by Sophia as well. Here's a peek at the deets: (if you'd like, click on the pic for a closer look)

Here's the beautiful cover ( loads of the pretties~stickles, bling, & pearls)

First 2 pages
The page on the left has rhinestones & pearls on the patterned paper. The pictures go inside the middle of the flower & next to it.


The felt border on the right can also be seen on the other side when you turn the page, so you only need to decorate one side!

flipped to the other sideWe cut a piece out of the patterned paper & created a pocket page out of it.

Here's the back cover.

Can I tell you how much I LUUUUUV this paper! The colors, the design, EVERYTHING!!! But, I can't find it anymore :( Why didn't I buy more!!!...Why??? Why??? WHY???!!! OK, I'm over my tirade now :) Most (if not all) of the supplies for this book were Kaiser Craft- pearls, bling, wood accent (flower), and the paper of course. Oh, it's an 8x8 album~~> the perfect size for me.

Thanks for peekin' today! I'm off to drink more water, yuck! I hate drinking plain ol' water! It's just...so...PLAIN- doesn't taste like anything~ But man, does my skin look & feel fabulous! Maybe water IS good for you after all...;) Yet ANOTHER thing mommie was right about--- Gotta go!

2 comments:

  1. This book is gorgeous Karli! It will be fun to fill with your photos. Hope you are over the flu quickly, being sick stinks. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin