Monday, June 1, 2009

Travel Memory Book


Hi friends,
Today I have this travel word book I made for our school secretary who is retiring. I used the beautiful papers from K&Company. These word books are simple to create. Just trace each lettered panel on your choice of paper. Glue them onto the chipboard (I love using Zip Dry glue for these kinds of projects because it doesn't warp the paper & it dries fast.) I sand & ink the edges. Then embellish as you wish.

I kept the coordinating embellishments to a minimum. When you use beautiful papers like these, let them do the work! I did not adhere any mats, so she can add pictures at the size she'd like. But I did provide her with 4x6 coordinating colored cardstock ready to go for matting her photos. Here are some of the inside pages for you to peek at: (click any to enlarge) Just a couple chipboard embellishments

Just 1 embellishment here-"us"

No embellishments here- just the beauty of the paper.

They come in different word books like "FRIENDS", "FAMILY", "GRADE", "TEAM", "LOVE" and others. You can also buy the letters & create your own custom name or word. If you have a Cricut machine, this is simple to do. If you haven't given these a try I hope I've inspired you to. They are simple & beautiful.


Thanks so much for peekin' today! I'm off to make skillet lasagna- gotta go!


Project Recipe:
Chipboard Album -BoBunny
Paper & embelishments: K&Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin