Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gift Certificate Card

Hi friends,
Today I have this gift certificate card/holder to share with you.
I made this for my son's after school care teacher.
On to
the deets:

Here it is with the side flap open


Here's where the gift certificates are tucked in. The card (green) is part of the design and function. It helps to hold it closed.My friend, Teresa, showed me how to make these a long time ago & they're easy to make. If anyone is interested, I will be posting a tutorial to show you how to make one for yourself (my first!). Stay tuned!

Thanks so much for peeking today. I'm off to finish some unfinished work- gotta go!



Card Recipe

Paper: Apples Scattered- Adornit, white, Certainly Celery SU
Stamps: Teachers apple- PTI, Absolutely Fabulous- SU
Ink: Real Red, Certainly Celery- SU
Other: ribbon (Michaels)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin