Monday, June 8, 2009

Hula Anya- She's a Winner!

Hi friends,
Hope you had a great weekend. Today I wanted to share this card I made with the latest Anya to hit the rubbah. Isn't she so super cute!!! I am totally smitten with the Anya stamps from the Greeting Farm.

Disclaimer: I am not a colorista (as I like to call those skilled Copic artists) but I am trying to get some practice time in and improve. Hopefully I will be able to take a Copic certification class one day soon.

In case you're wondering, the hula girls background comes from a larger printed paper called "On the Boardwalk" from Flair Designs. I just cut the panels out & used it as the background. I used the other panels on other cards I'll be sharing with you this week. I used my cuttlebug embossing folder for the green panel and added a Prima flower in the corner.

Can you tell I'm ready for Summer! Just 1 more week until I go on summer vacation. Thanks so much for peekin' today! I'm off to work on end of the year "stuff" - gotta go!



Card Recipe:
Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery-SU!, On the Boardwalk-Flair Designs, White- PTI
Tools: Copic Markers, Cuttlebug embossing Folder
Other: Prima flowers, rhinestone flower, glitter pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin