Friday, June 12, 2009

Sea Shell Trevor

Hi friends,
Today I have this card to share with you. I've been playing with different Copic colors for skin tones and poor Trevor looks a little jaundiced! Yeah, not a great color. Of course did I remember which color marker I used? That would be -NO. So you might see another jaundiced kiddo sometime character smileys

This is another panel I cut out for the background. I added crystal lacquer to make the shells look wet like he just picked them off the beach.

Thanks for peeking today! I'm off to get ready for CKU (Creating Keepsakes University) Pasadena! Woo Hoo!!! This is my first time and I'm super excited. By the way, tomorrow is also my birthday, so what a great birthday it will be!! I'll share all the juicy details when I get back- gotta go!


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Sea Shell Trevor- CC Designs @ all that scraps
Beach Scene- CC Designs
Paper: Sand Paper: DCWV Summer Glitter Stack
Boardwalk-Flair Designs
Other: Crystal Lacquer, Copic Markers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin