Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Striiiiiike!

Hi friends,
Before I get to today's card, a couple of housekeeping items a few of you have asked for:
1) I've added a bloglovin' & Feedly button to my blog's sidebar.
2) I've added the "Pin to Pinterest" button to make it easier to pin the pics on my posts. I'm not sure how I feel about this one... but you ask & I give *Ü* but if it annoys more of you than not, I can remove it. It's a hover button so just meander your cursor away from the pic & the button will disappear.

Ok, so it's hubby's birthday and I have his card to share with ya.
Here it is:
 Hubby loves to bowl and is pretty good according to him. *Ãœ* The card comes from The Green Room SVG file from svgcuts.com. I customized it for his bowling shirt colors (black & red).  I coated the bowling ball with Glossy Accents to give it that high polish look. I luuuuv this file! It has lots of cool guy cards & boxes. I made the pool table box for him last year and I kept it for myself (cuz I luuuv it so much *Ãœ*). 

Here's another peek:
 It was really fun to make! My blog pal, Patti Lee, also made one of these cards recently so you can take a peek at her awesome creation---> HERE.

I think hubby's game would improve if he played with this bowling ball:
But for some reason he just doesn't think so :(

There are still cards from this kit I haven't made so it will take care of his cards for some time to come! Yaaay!

I'll be playing along with the Peeps at:
Cards for Men: Let's Get Sporty
Cupcake Crafts: Anything but a Square
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

Happy 4th of July, USA!

Thanks so much for peeking!
Tootles!

10 comments:

  1. That really is a great cut files set. Thumbs up for your awesome bowling card, specially cause I love bowling myself. ;-)

    Happy 4th of July!

    Hugs,
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous crd! Your Hubbie will love it! Came from MIM for a closer look!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! I'm sure he will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 4th of July!

    Love the card and colors, and so will your hubby. Happy Birthday to him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LURVE LURVE LURVE this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karli: Thanks for the "shout out". Absolutely I love your color combo (surprise, eh?) used for this cute card. I have yet to make the dart board on the set (don't know anyone who does this) - but it seems the most challengingof the collection. Your Hello Kitty bowling ball is soooo cute - hubby wouldn't consider using it? He def would get lots of attention and comments from fellow bowlers. My hubby has been bowling for 40+ years and will stick to his blue ball.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fab fun card ,love the design and shiny bowling ball
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just brilliant, I bet he loved it...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work and a great card shape. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool. Perfect manly card, your dh will love it. Great HK bowling ball, too. LOL! Lilah would swoon. She has been rocking HK bathing suits at the beach all week, calling herself Hello Kitty Girl. Going to check out that file, looks like great manly card cut files!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin