Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Shaker Box Love

Hi friends,
Ok, so V-Day is coming up in a few so I thought I'd share 3 more simple projects before the big day arrives. Today I have a super simple treat box made with the Sizzix Shaker Box. I luuuv this die. The box is so versatile & it's a great size for filling with goodies. The best part is that it comes out in one piece & is easy-peasy to put together. Perfect for school treats & has been teacher approved ;) So let me give ya a peek at some of the treat boxes I put together speedy-quick!
 Box #1 closed:
Open: (I added a Hershey chocolate heart)
As you can see, there's room for more, but 1 heart was all I wanted to add.

Box #2 closed:
open:

Box #3 closed:
Open:
I filled it with a marshmallow kitty---> purrfect!
I used a couple of punches to embellish, wrapped some ribbon around it & that's it! So easy peasy, but a cute presentation :) Using 2-sided paper is a plus. You'll get 2 boxes from 1 sheet of 12x12" cardstock.
If you don't have this die, you can create this box with the tutorial I created ---> HERE. (Just scroll down until you get to the tutorial for the box itself.)

ETA: The little crown (and all the other props I use for my cards) can be found at Michael's, it was $3.99 + 40% off :) Nice!

Thanks for peeking! Two more projects before V-day, and if I can get it together, one will be a video tutorial!  :)
Gotta Go!

7 comments:

  1. These boxes are so cute, great papers and love the little extra embellishments like the key and silver heart. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK these are absolutely the cutest! Such cute boxes with such great insides!

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Where did you get the crown you use to prop items up on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow that is amazing. You always have the neatest projects!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin