Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Poinsettia Pack

Hello friends,
I've got one more Christmas Card for ya using the same papers used on the other cards I've shared with you this week:

I used the 5 Petal Punch (SU!) to create the poinsettias. I ran them through the Swirl EF to add some texture & inked the edges. I added gold buttons to the centers. Again, I've used the Petals-a-Plenty EF (SU!) along the side border. 

Here's a peek of the inside:

I like decorating the inside of my cards, but it does get hard coming up with different ways to do that. I wish there were sketches available for the insides of cards. Do you know of any? Ooooh, I would love to know :) 

Thanks so much for peekin' today! I've got one more day of conferences (and a couple of make-ups to do) so....
Gotta Go!




The 411
Stamps: Snow Swirled- SU!
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke- SU!, Chestnut Roan- ColorBox, Bazzil
Paper: Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke- SU!, Jolly By Golly- Cosmo Cricket
Tools: 5 Petal Punch, Top Note Die, Petals-a-Plenty EF- SU!, Fancy Tags- Spellbinders
Other: Buttons, twine, Detail Gold Embossing Powder, Gold Gel pen

6 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. I love how you put in the extra effort to decorate the inside too.
    Hugs,
    Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Flowers- I love all of the colors you put together here- and the extra effort to make the inside look nice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so rich-looking and the the design is so uncomplicated!! Love your pretty pointsettias!! Fantastic job on this and I love how you used the top note to decorate the inside!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin