Monday, March 4, 2013

Shamrock on!

Hello there friends,
Hope you had a couple of lovely crafternoons this past weekend. Saturday I went with some friends to see Wicked! I luuv, luuv, luuuuuv this musical- I've seen it 3 times and each time it's still magical *Ü* I guess I had the Emerald City on the brain (and a super yummy cocktail called The Elphaba too ;) when I sat down to make this card:
That's a looootta green! The sentiment on the shirt was a stamp I picked up from the $1 bin at JoAnn's. I luuuuv all the "Keep Calm and ______" stuff! It's trendy, but I just can't get enough! Don't know why they tickle my fancy *Ü*  The layer behind the T-shirt is embossed with the CB Celtic Knot embossing folder. I also used the Picot Edge Nesties, the T-shirt die & the Notched Tag set both from MFT.

I used this week's MFT sketch:

I'm feeling a little more blue than green since I caught the flu bug :( hopefully I can Dayquil/Nyquil my way through the week and make it to the weekend! It's hard keeping up with almost 200 bouncy, flouncy freshman when you're not running at 100%! Sigh...

Thanks for peeking today!
Tootles!

5 comments:

  1. OMGosh--totally love it!!! I have to get to J's and look for that stamp.

    Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I want to see Wicked one day myself...take care and feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Being a bit Irish, I gotta say- awesome card and love the Sentiment so much!!! Amazing! Gotta say- I only saw Wicked once- but loved it! Feel better my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry you were hit with the bug, that stinks! Hope you are on the mend. This looks amazing. Love all the shades of green and layers. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not so into St. Patrick Day cards as I am a Halloween manic, but that is really a cute card. I'll have to wander over to JoAnn's to see if I can be "lucky"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin