Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Celebrating the Sweet Stop

Hello friends,
This week, the peeps at the Sweet Stop Sketches are celebrating their 200th sketch! I had to play along since I luv their sketches & always am inspired to create with my style of more is more *Ü* They are definitely one of my go-to sketch blogs. Plus, they have been so kind in spotlighting some of my cards in the past *Ü*

Here's my card for the 200th sketch:
I used the Sew Nifty Die-namics set from MFT. I embossed the layer behind the dress form with 3 CB embossing borders: buttons, zig zag stitch, & ruler. The papers are from the Thrift Shop collection from October Afternoon.

Here's a closer peek at the deets:
 I added an embossed button (MS punch) to accent.

Here's the sketch:
Congratulations to the Sweet Stop on 200 sketches! Keep 'em coming because I luv them!

Thanks for peeking today!
Tootles!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Karli. Love the dress form and the dry embossed stitching! Great color combo too. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a NEAT card!! LOVE the way you embossed your little panel!! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card! Love the paper and embossed panel along with the dress form. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely loving this. The rows of embossed sewing notions is so cool. Love the die cut with the mini tape measure around the neck, very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun fun card- as I love to sew- love everything about it! The die cut is great- love the embossed BG and love the fun measuring tape accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin