Saturday, March 16, 2013

Organization: Prismacolor Pencils

Hi friends,
Today, I'm sharing how I organize my Prisma pencils. I have looked high and low for something that would allow me easy access to all of the pencils but just hadn't found anything that worked for me--- until I went into my son's room! He had a crayon caddy that no longer held all the crayons it originally came with. So I permanently borrowed it for my Prismas & it was JUST what I was looking for *Ü*
Here's what it looks like:

I made another quick video for you to check out all of the deets.
Note: I still have a cold so I sound a couple of octaves off!

or you can watch it on YouTube--->  HERE

I downloaded this color chart from a Prisma Forum & could not find it when I went back to look. It was created by "Scarleta" and I thought it was perfect.

Download Prisma Pencil Color Chart

and yes, I bought my son a big box of crayons since I permanently borrowed his crayon caddy!
Thanks for peeking!
Tootles,
 

2 comments:

  1. You are putting me to shame with all your craft room organization :)

    Thanks for sharing your tips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great- I am far too anal to take mine out of the tin...I keep the color charts in the lid of the tin and have a SU comparison chart in it as well..... Truthfully, my desktop is too messy all of the time to have something else sitting on top of it.....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin