Monday, June 1, 2020

Distance Learning Thank You Cards

Hello friends,
I am back to share some thank you cards I created for my school kiddos. We finished Distance Learning FINALLY so I got going on creating 25 of these goodies.
I must admit, I don't particularly like mass-producing cards. It feels less personal. But in cases like this, it's what one has to do to be efficient.

Allow me to let you in on my typical card-making mind process...💬💬💬

I think about the person I'm creating a card for. I think about the reason/situation for the card. I think about their likes, their personality, little quirks, etc.- anything that will help me to personalize my therapy crafting session 😁. Then, I imagine what the card would look like... Then, I head over to my crafty stash and pick out some stamps and goodies that will bring the idea in my mind into reality. And that's it! I go about creating. So when I emerge from being "in the zone" I evaluate my crafty creation & if it doesn't make me smile, then I cannot send it. Thankfully, this doesn't happen very often. I think this is why as card-makers, we love what we do. Our crafty creations make us smile, then when the recipient gushes and loves it, we get a second wave of good feels, right? Right. So I guess that's what's missing for me a bit in mass producing cards.

So on to today's cards:
I can't say these were super easy to mass-produce, but they weren't hard either. Having a stamping tool like the one I used is definitely a plus to getting these done much faster. Well, instead of tell, I'll show you how these cards came together. You can watch the tutorial below or ----> HERE.


And a peek at the innies.

Thanks so much for popping in today. Hope you're all well and finding some time for a lovely crafternoon or two.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps:
Chalkboard- Stampendous
A Good Apple- Lawn Fawn
Spanish Scripty Sayings- Lawn Fawn
PI Graduation Girl- MFT
IB Knowledge- MFT

Notebook Paper Embossing folder- The Paper Studio

Inks: Green Hills, Orchid, Orange Soda, Aquatic- Hero Arts

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your students greatly appreciated the cards. I really like the fun design and layered thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin