Monday, June 22, 2020

Starbucks Inspired Drinks | Slimline Birthday Card

Hi ya friends,
Today I have a birthday card that is inspired by some of Starbucks perfect summer drinks!
Here it is:
I created a Unicorn, Frappuccino, and Pink Drink. Yummy, right?

Confession: I don't drink Frappuccino types of drinks. I am borderline diabetic so these drinks would probably push me all the way! I do, however, treat myself to a Pink drink from time to time. It is so yummy! This is what it looks like in case you've never had one. In the words of Ferris Bueller,  "It is SO choice. If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up."
It's a dreamy blend of coconut milk and strawberry goodness 😋

Here's the innies:

Guess what? I have a video to walk you through the process of how this card came together.
You can watch it ---> HERE  or by clicking below.

Supplies:
Donuts and Sprinkles Stamp- My Favorite Things (MFT)
Mini Cafe All Day Dies- MFT
Rectangle Peek-A-Boo Window Die- MFT
Slimline Basics Dies- Mama Elephant
Sentimental Dies- Avery Elle
Distress Inks: Ground Espresso, Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon
Distress Oxides: Vintage Photo, Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon
Birthday Cake Sprinkles- Trinity Stamps

Thanks so much for popping in today. Stay healthy & safe and enjoy a lovely crafternoon.
Until next time....

1 comment:

  1. Karli,
    Love the card!!! The Starbucks drinks are so cute. Thanks for all your tips. I think I would be a gluey mess if I tried layering the die cuts.
    Crafty hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin