Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful for You

Hi friends,
Happy Thanksgiving to those of us here in the states. I luuuv Thanksgiving cuz it's a time to get together with family & friends, eat, drink caramel apple cider, eat, relax, and EAT! Turkey leftovers are the BEST! My grammy makes her world famous pan con pavo (kinda like turkey sandwiches, but a million times better!!!)  I make turkey enchiladas & turkey autumn soup. I don't make these any other time of the year so my boys look forward to leftovers too :)

Today, I have a card I'm dedicating to all the sweet people who take a minute to take a peek at my blog---> that would be YOU! I'm thankful for your kind words, for your cyber hugs, for making the blog experience such a treat!
Here's my card for ya:
I used lots of MFT toys here! 5 of their products to be exact! Starting with my newest favorite set called Homespun Birdhouse--- luv! (you'll be seeing a few more cards with this set ;) Then, I also used the woodgrain picket fence die, the mini-rosette die (cut from felt), the mini-banner day set, and the Sheltering tree (for the branch). I wanted my birdcage to hang but I was too lazy to pull out my Cricut to cut out a branch. This worked OK, me thinks :)
 Here's a closer peek:
 See a touch of the Viva Pen in gold? Bit of Cream along the edges...Happy sigh... :)

Here's a peek of the innies:
I usually decorate the innies of my cards even if just a bit.

Thanks for peeking!
Gobble til you Wobble!

5 comments:

  1. Beauitfully done, Karli!! I love that little bit of lace on the inside!

    Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty. Love the color scheme here and all those yummy die cuts. Sounds like a great menu too! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving my friend. And I just quoted you on my blog with the "Gobble til you wobble" lol, then you used it again, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty..........as usual.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Karli!

    Big Hugs
    Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bird house and birds are darling. But your banner and lace trim inside really make this cute card extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Karli. All that food sounds wonderful! Thanksgiving seems so long ago to those of us in Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin