Monday, November 28, 2011

From Our House to Yours

Hello there friends,
Do you watch AMC's The Walking Dead? I luuuv that show! I would describe it as "Lost... with zombies" :) Hee Hee :) The mid-season finale yesterday was intense!

SPOILER ALERT!!! (Soooooo Sorry Emily! I wasn't even thinking :(  Aaaack!

Poor Sophia was in the barn- soooo didn't see that coming. Now the wait til February to finish the season, ughhh :(

Anyhoo, here's the last of the cards I made with the Homespun Birdhouse set.
Here it is:
 I used this paper for my cards last year so I turned to what I had left for this card. I really like the fun, non-traditional winter colors :)
Here's a closer peek of the birdhouses:
 I used the glitter liner to make glitter dots along the wings & birdhouse perch and my Viva pen around the rest. The roof & perch were cut out on felt. I added some evergreen springs to the sides.

I've had so much fun playing with this die :) I will definitely be playing with it some more. I'm off to watch "The Talking Dead". If you watch the show you should definitely watch The Talking Dead. I like how they break things down. That would have been super helpful with "Lost".

Thanks so much for peeking!
Gotta Go!

2 comments:

  1. This card is gorgeous! I love the colors...

    I have to tell you though.... you spoiled The Walking Dead for me! I hadn't seen the episode yet.... LOL. It's okay... the beautiful card made up for it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card Karli. I just love the colours and those sweet birds in their houses!
    Hope school is going well for you. I know that you'll be looking forward to a longer Christmas break.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin