Friday, November 25, 2011

Miss You

Hello there friends,
The holiday season is off & running and many people begin by running to the stores at 3 a.m. to get their bargain shopping on. Well, you won't have to knock me over with your cart cuz I don't wake up early unless I have to. I mean HAVE to---> fire, earthquakes, maybe work on most days, but never for shopping!
Anyhoo, I thought I'd share a card I made in thinking of a student whose mom is in the army overseas.
Here it is:
I used the MFT Homespun Birdhouse die & cut it on camouflage paper. I cut the tag on my Cricut & stamped "Miss You" & heat embossed it. I added a little yellow ribbon & my beloved Viva pen.
To me, this little bird is looking out waiting for Mama bird to come home- hope that's very soon.

Thanks so much for peeking! Oh, & thank you for your well wishes. I am on the mend, especially after my grammy made her special ginger hot tea for me. I swear she should bottle that! It's a total miracle cure :)
Enjoy black Friday :)
Gotta Go!

1 comment:

  1. Love the camouflage bird house and grass! This card will be so appreciated.

    Glad you are feeling better. Thanks to Grammy for getting you on the mend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin