Welcome to Blog Candy #3! My favorite tools! Be sure to head back to the first post to make sure you don't miss out on the chance to win if you haven't already.
Here it is:
* Sew Easy Piercing Mat* Sew Easy Stitch Piercer (HOT from CHA)
* Scor-Tape 1/4" (Luuuuuuuuv & don't leave home without)
* Martha Stewart Bone Folder- she got this one sooooo right
* Cuttlebug Set of 4 Sentimentals Companion Embossing Folders* T!m Holtz Tiny Attacher (awesome, with awesome sauce on top! luv it, luv it!)
* Scotch Advanced Tape Glider (this is the tool I would take with me on a desert island :)
* Spellbinders Ribbon Banners Dies (Ooops! I don't know why it didn't make it in the pic, sorry)
I've had so much fun with these- luuuuv HOT from CHA :)
they look like this:
But wait... there's more! I have 1 more of my all time fav books to share with ya. Included with my fav tools will be:
Miss Nelson is Missing! by Harry Allard
Before your fingers get fiesty, remember to read THE RULES---> HERE. Leave your comment on this post for Blog Candy #3. You can leave a comment on whatever you'd like, but I do have a question for you, if you'd like to answer it: "What is your #1 crafting tool? AND is there a tool that's hot on your wish list?"
Good Luck friends!