Hi Ya Friends!
I'm so excited you've popped into the ol' blog-o today cuz it's my...
2 year Blogoversary Celebration!
Unbelievable that I've been blogging this long---> seriously pinching myself right now! What an amazing adventure this has been thanks to YOU. Those of you that take the time to take a peek at my crazy concoctions & hair-brained schemes ;) Those of you who take the time to leave some luv, and those of you that keep coming back. I'm so grateful & humbled for all the gifts this blog has helped to bring to life. All my bloggy friends & all the Design Teams past & present who have put their trust in me to create cards & projects that are worthy of a DT position. THANK YOU!!!
So are you ready for this year's blogoversary candy goodness??? I hope so! Cuz, you know how I like 3---> 3 is a good number, so instead of just 1 blog candy, I am offering THREE!!! Yippee!
But before I reveal them, I have a few formalities to discuss, otherwise known as RULES.
THE RULES (Boo! Hiss!)
I know, I know, ya don't like rules, but, we need to have them. In order to be eligible for the blog candy here's what you need to do & should know:
1) You do not have to be a follower or subscribe to my blog to be eligible. While I'm truly humbled & appreciate the 273 followers (get out!!!) who have decided to follow my blog, I want you to follow because YOU WANT TO, because YOU LIKE what I share here, not because there's blog candy involved. So if you are not a follower, you may enter into ONE blog candy of your choice.
2) Followers: As a thank you, you may enter in 1... or 2... or ALL 3 blog candies that you'd like! BUT you may only enter 1 comment for each blog candy. You do not have to post this on your blog, but it's so very kind of you if you do :) You can only win ONCE (if you happen to win more than one.)
3) Entries will be in the form of a comment in the comment section of each post. There will be 3 separate posts- one for each blog candy so be sure to scroll down to each one. Just make sure you haven't left more comments than you're allowed, or no candy for you :(
4) You may leave any message in your comment, but if you have any special requests for tutorials, suggestions, questions or anything else- let's hear it!
5) Anyone who does NOT follow the rules becomes INELIGIBLE for the prizes, and must serve detention. But, seriously PLAY FAIRLY!!! Anyone not adhering to the rules will be disqualified & your entries become null & void. No exceptions, No excuses!!! I will be checking with my TEACHER eyes- very closely for cheaters. I've been in the trenches for 15 years so I'm all over the cheater ways. And remember, I teach High School students---> the best cheaters in the biz! ;) I will be checking & monitoring closely!
6) The deadline for the blogoversary blog candies is 9:00 P.M. SATURDAY, APRIL 30TH (Pacific Standard Time). The winners will be announced on Monday, May 2nd (my grammy's birthday :) Hello Kitty's beautiful assistant:
will use Random.org to choose the 3 winners & will post it on the blog.
7) Winners must reside in the U.S. (sorry to my friends from abroad- shipping would be too costly :( please include your name, city/state, & a way I may reach you if you are a winner (i.e. email). If I don't have a way to contact you or you don't respond, Hello Kitty's beautiful assistant will draw another name through Random.org.
If you have any questions, please leave them on THIS post. I will answer them here. So...
Thank you for celebrating with me my friends, and GOOD LUCK!