Monday, September 27, 2010

City Crafter -Flowers & Frills- CCCB24

Hi there friends,
I'm so tickled to be guest designer at City Crafter Challenge Blog for this week's challenge: Flowers & Frills. Your challenge this week is to create a card or project that must include at least one Flower and either some Lace or Doily.
Here's a bit of inspiration for ya:

 It is not a color challenge so you do not have to use these colors, but let this beautiful pic inspire ya :)

Here's my card:

 Side View:
 I used Tim Holtz Tattered Florals die for the rose. I sprayed it with Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Mist to give it a dewy, shimmery look. I also added Rose Leaves to embellish. The ticket is from PTI. I finished it off with satin & sheer ribbon bows held together with a Maya Road pin with pearls & a red bead. 

I know you will rock this week's flowers & frills challenge! It's all those things that make being a girl so fun! ;)

This card is going to my old school chums. On my last day at my old school, they gave me a very generous gift. They were my regular victims recipients of my crafting creations so now I don't know who'll be my new victims... )I mean recipients!!! ;)

Thank you Kirsty, for inviting me to play along this week! I had fun creating this card. :) Please be sure to stop by the CCC Blog to see the DT's fab creations.

Thanks for peeking today!
Gotta Go!

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful! You did such a great card on the flower- love the pin and the bling! COngrats on Guest DT too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Karli, not only the gorgeous flower and doily, that ticket that tuck under the flower is way too cute! We are so glad you guest designed for CCCB this week, thanks for your lovely creation once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning!! Gorgeous!!! Wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card with that vibrant red rose! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on being a guest designer! You created a truly stunning card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what can one say, other than Stunnung, beautiful. Hugs, Ronnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Karli! Beautiful mix of color and textures! The pin was such a great touch! Hope you are enjoying your new school experience. Had to be quite a change! Oh, and I'll be glad to be the victim, errr...... recipient of your craftiness anytime! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, Karli! Another absolute and totall fabulousity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so awesome! This card is totally gorgeous and perfect in each and every way!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Love all the dimension of that flower. Now I need that die, LOL! I'm bet you new vicitims/recipients will be totally excited to receive a beautiful Karli original! All your projects rock!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, wow Karli!!! Amazing work.. using red on this card look FABULOUS!!

    **Sony**
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karli your card is just so beautiful!! A fabulous take on the challenge ... thank you ever so much for being our GD this week ... can't stop looking at that beautiful rose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin