Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Thankful One

Hi friends,
I made a thank you card for each of the other 3rd grade teachers who contributed to a very successful & fun goodie day at my school. Today I'm sharing the first one.


I used the beautiful paper from K&Co Tim Coffey Fall Collection. I think I've used it for every fall project I've created so far, but I can't help it. It's so beautiful :) I love the warm fall colors... sigh. We're still waiting for fall since it's still near 80 degrees here in So Cal! I usually also decorate the inside of my cards and since I've been asked for peeks at those, (who would have thunk it?) I thought I'd share. Here's the inside:


I used the EK Success embossed curve punch with PTI buttons. The stamp is Three Little Words by SU! Since I made three cards in one night, I had to keep them pretty simple. 
 
Thanks so much for peekin' in today- so thankful for your visits & for your encouraging & wonderful comments :) I'm still a young 'un ---> crafting wise, so I appreciate all of your feedback, questions, suggestions, requests, & all that good stuff!
Gotta Go!

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin