Saturday, November 28, 2009

Organization: Cricut Solutions Cartridges

Hi friends,
Today I thought I'd share the way I organize my Cricut Solutions cartridges. These are the ones that don't have as many images or come with a book. I don't have anywhere near as many of these as I do the full content cartridges, so this was a perfect solution for me :)

I bought this File Folder box at Auntie Joann's at 50% (+ 20%) off. So I ended up getting it super cheap!

It's a great size at only 6" x 9" x 8". So it doesn't take up a lot of space, but look at how much it holds:


I wrote the name of the cart on the label & put the cartridge insert, overlay, & cart in each section. Easy to find & to put back when done :)

Here's a peek from the top:

I think this would be a great way to take your carts with you to crops & swarms if you don't want to drag your cart boxes with you. The handle makes this perfect to grab & go :)  The book, overlay, & cartridge all fit in each section. If you don't have that many carts--->yet, you could use this as a way to store your full content carts too. 


I hope this gives you ideas on ways to organize your Cricut toys. Thanks for peekin' today :) I'm off for some after Thanksgiving cleaning :( My craft space is a mess!!!
Gotta go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin