Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Summer Splash

Hi friends,
I just joined the "Book of the Month" club at my LSS and this was the project we created using the kit fr
om Pine Cone Press. I luuuuuv this book! It is so super cute! These books are quick & easy and all I have to do is just add a few favorite pictures & I'm done. I'll be adding pics of my boys at the pool & the beach. Anyhoo, here's a peek of the inside pages:

The pool water has diamond glaze so it looks watery. I added stickles to the umbrella. This has a flip page element.



The grassy part flips down to show this part: Hello Mr. Crabs & fishies!

Here's the next page: diamond glaze applied to the bubble

Here's the last page which also has a flip element

It's the sun! It flips open to reveal the page elements underneath.How I love these board books! Let me count the ways... I love these board books because I can actually complete them! I also love them because I can focus on one theme- in this case, summer. Lastly, I love them because I can easily display them in my home for guests (& family) on an easel or on the coffee table. I change them out with the season and I can even change out the pictures.

You can find this kit here . Thanks for peekin' today. I'm off to clean up a bit- Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin