Monday, May 25, 2020

Crafty Catch-Up!

Hello crafty friends,
I know it's been way too long since I posted. That was right before the shut down happened and Distance Learning began. I just finished on Friday and cannot stress enough how relieved I am. I was glad to see my students (when they managed to turn on their video), but am worried for the ones I didn't hear from. I'm hoping it was simply because they didn't want to bother. My district made the decision to give all students, regardless of their grade at the time, a "credit" for their semester grade. So that meant that if they had an A, they got "credit" on their transcript. If they had an F, they got "credit" on their transcript. Ah well... more on that later...

Since I was crazy busy trying to learn a million tech things, I totally neglected my poor little blog. So let's catch up why don't we? Remember, I post regularly on Instagram, so that's the best way to see what I'm up to when you don't hear from me here...

A Reveal Wheel Card: Fortune Teller Tabby-Lawn Fawn

Interactive Birthday Slider Card: Peek-A-Boo Fair- Avery Elle, Coaster Critters-Lawn Fawn 
Guess What? There's a YouTube Tutorial on how I created this card---- HERE.




 Watercolor Aloe Thank You Card: Aloe My Friend- Darcie's
Guess What? There's a YouTube Tutorial on how I created this card---- HERE.



Slide and Bump Interactive Birthday Card: Peek-A-Boo Fair- Avery Elle
Guess What? There's a YouTube Tutorial on how I created this card---- HERE.

 Hello Kitty Easter Cards: Hello Kitty Sizzix dies
Guess What? There's a YouTube Tutorial on how I created this card---- HERE.

Make-up Shaker Birthday Card: Make Me Up kit- Queen and Company



Watercolor Hummingbird Birthday Card: Hummingbirds-Pretty Pink Posh, YOF Lily of the Valley- Papertrey Ink.

Mother's Day Orchid Inside Tunnel Cards: Orchid- Hero Arts


 Slimline Mother's Day Cards

 Boba Tea Mother's Day Shaker Card: Boba Shaker Combo dies- Mama Elephant

 Boba Tea Hello Card: Boba Tea- Mama Elephant

 You can find more deets on the instagram posts or the videos. I will be back with a (LARGE) crafty haul to share.
Tootles!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Karli,
    So many wonderful creations! Glad you have had time to craft during this crazy time.
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa! Thank you so much! Yes, I had to or be totally unhinged! Miss you friend!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin