Sunday, June 19, 2016

Hellooo! When Pigs Fly Slider card

Hi friends,
Today I'm going to be earning my second badge for Camp Create at My Favorite Things.
The challenge is: Creating a slider card!
 Well, this is right up my alley because I luuuv interactive cards and anything that shakes or moves or has money in it *Ü*

Here's my card:
Not only is this a slider card, but it's also a shaped card *Ü* (I'm thinking extra brownie points, right?!) I used the Cloud Stax Dienamics (My Favorite Things) to create the cloud-shaped card base. Then, I used the Hog Heaven Stamp set and coordinating dies (MFT). It is ABSOLUTELY A-DOR-A-BLE! I stamped it with Antique Linen Distress Ink on Ranger Watercolor paper to do the no-line watercoloring technique. I used Distress markers in Spun Sugar and Antique Linen. I used a little Worn Lipstick Distress marker on the bow.
     I die cut the Hello There dies (MFT) from Silver glitter Deco Sheets (Tim Holtz) and cut a couple extra "o's". The sentiment comes from the Delicate Pretty Poppies stamp set (MFT). Finally, I scattered some silver star confetti and used my ice white Viva Decor pen to add the dots around the cloud. The little wings got a generous coating of Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen.

Here are a couple more pics of the sweet little pig gliding through the cloud

 and here's the innie:
 The sentiment is also from Hog Heaven. The finished card measures 3 3/4" x 5 1/2" so it fits perfectly in a standard A2 envelope.

You will notice that the next few cards will all be "Thank You" cards because I have lots of sweet friends who were wonderfully kind for my birthday *Ü*

Thank YOU sow much for stopping by today!
I'm off to work on badge number 3!
Tootles,
Karli

2 comments:

  1. Oh-so-cute!!! Definitely worth a few extra brownie points. This card would also be nice for a baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just so darling- I LOVE, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin