Thursday, June 16, 2016

For Dad (Video)

Hello there friends,
I'm back with one more Father's Day card with a video!
Here's the card:
I used the Dad + Me stamp set and coordinating dies (Lawn Fawn) for most of the images. I used Brusho colors to create the background (which is so colorful and pretty in real life!) I was inspired by these beautiful cards by my crafty pal, Lisa, where she used Brushos. I picked up a few colors to see if I liked them and WOW!!! They're amazing! It's like the magic of heat embossing lol *Ü* I found that using Brushos was a very organic and effortless way to create the background and despite my Type A,  NO loosey goosey style, these were super fun to work with *Ü* Yes, you will be seeing these again!

Here's a peek of the innie:
I did use the mirror image stamping technique to get the little moose facing Dad moose. I tried it a few ways but ultimately, I thought using the mirror image stamp I showed in the video (as well as in my previous video) gave the best results.

Well, the video will walk you through the card-making process so I invite you to watch it below
or on my YouTube channel ----> HERE.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Until next time...
Tootles,
Karli


The 411 
Stamps: Dad+Me, Mom+Me, Woodgrain Backdrops (Lawn Fawn), Mirror image stamo (Rubber Stampede)
Ink: Black Licorice Hybrid, Chocolate Brown Hybrid (My Favorite Things), Wild Wasabi, Pistachio Pudding, Crumb Cake (SU)
Paper: Neenah Desert Storm cardstock, Mohawk Bright White 110lb cs, Strathmore 500 series watercolor paper
Copics Used: E55, E57, E59
Brusho Colors: Leaf Green, Turquoise

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card! Love those glasses. Thanks for the video showing your creative process. So happy you like the Brushos. It is fun watching the 'magic happen' when using them. Wow-that is one big roll of foam tape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment :) So appreciated!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin